UW–Madison will survey all students in the second all-student Campus Climate Survey from Oct. 19 through Nov. 8. All enrolled students (undergraduate, graduate, professional and special) received an invitation to take the 2021 Campus Climate Survey on Oct. 19. Learn more about the survey…
Use this social media toolkit to help raise awareness of what the survey is and why it’s important.
Calls to action
- Check your email. All students received an email on Oct. 19 inviting them to participate in the survey. Each email contains a unique URL, so students must check their email for their link to participate. Students have until the end of the day on Nov. 8 to complete the survey.
- Make your voice heard. This campus belongs to the community of people who live, work, and study here. The survey is an opportunity for students to tell university leaders what their experience of our campus has been like. The results will help us make decisions and create policies to foster a campus environment where everyone feels like they belong.
- Tell your friends. The survey only takes about 10 minutes, but it will have a far-reaching impact for years to come. The survey’s goal is to measure how people of different backgrounds and identities experience our campus and use that data to further enhance campus programs and services. The more students participate, the deeper our understanding will be about the experiences of students on our campus.
- Learn more. Visit our 2021 Campus Climate Survey information page to learn more about the survey and why it’s so important that we hear from as many students as possible by Nov. 8. Visit go.wisc.edu/CCS21 to find examples of the impact of the 2016 Campus Climate Survey as well as answers to frequently asked questions about the 2021 survey.
Social Media Graphics
Click on the previews below to download the full-size images.
Accessibility: Remember to use alt text if you post these graphics to social media (learn how to add alt text in Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook). Suggested alt text: Graphic with drawing of megaphone inside a speech bubble and text saying “Have your voice heard! Campus Climate Survey. Watch your email!”
Note: Do not post links to the survey directly in social media posts. All students received an email on Oct. 19 with their personal invitation link to the survey. Students must use the link in their email to access the survey. If you want to include a URL in a post, please use go.wisc.edu/CCS21. For instance, you can add “Learn more ➡️ go.wisc.edu/CCS21” to any post you create.
- Hey #Badgers — it’s time to make your voice heard! Check your email for your invitation to our second-ever student Campus Climate Survey. The survey only takes about 10 minutes, but it will have a far-reaching impact for years to come. #OnWisconsin 👐
- Students, this is your campus. We want #UWMadison to be a place where you can bring your whole self and pursue your dreams. Check your email for your invitation to the Campus Climate Survey to help enhance campus programs and services.
- Badgers, take 10 minutes to help make our campus better for all of #UWMadison community members! Check your email for a link to the Campus Climate Survey.
- Calling all students — there’s still time for you to take the Campus Climate Survey and help us better understand how students experience #UWMadison. Use the survey invitation in your email and make your voice heard!
- Did you take the Campus Climate Survey? Thank you! Now tell your friends to take the survey too. The more students complete the survey, the better we’ll understand how students experience campus life at #UWMadison.
- Hey #UWMadison students: Your voice matters! Watch your email for a link to the Campus Climate Survey. Affect how the university works by making your voice heard. 🙌