Listening Session 1, April 13 @ 7:00 pm
OutReach LGBTQ+ Community Center and Rape Crisis Center will be starting a Support Group for survivors of sexual violence for persons that identify on the spectrum of LGBTQ+.
Before we start this group, we want to hear feedback from you! This is listening session #1. The 2nd session will be April 21, 2021, at 1:30pm. There will be a separate event for that one. The Zoom link will be posted the day of the event.
We are going to go through the questions listed below. Please note, you will not be required to turn on your camera or provide a name for this zoom session. Any persons that engage in abusive language or actions during the Zoom will be removed.
1. What would you like this support group to look like: Do you want facilitation or would you like for it to be peer led?
2. What would you need to be in place for you to feel comfortable participating?
3. What barriers (ie transportation, technology) do we need to be mindful of?
4. How often do you want to meet?
5. What days and times do you want to meet?
6. Are you more apt to join if there are incentives? What would those incentives look like?
7. We are looking to start virtually, is that something you would like to see moving forward or would you also like an in person option?
8. What topics would you like for the group to focus on?
9. What interventions can we as agencies offer to you for this support group?