Homecoming returns in person and online the week of October 25. Mark your calendar now, and get ready to celebrate this beloved UW tradition. Whether you come to campus or participate from home, you’ll discover a variety of fun, family-friendly events that’ll connect you with alumni and back to the university and boost your Badger pride.
- LGBTQ+ History Month Speaker (virtual), Tuesday, Oct 26th, (partnership with Gender and Sexuality Campus Center)
- Family-Friendly Scavenger Hunt, Wednesday Oct 27th, 5:30PM (virtual)
- How do you Bucky? (virtual) Oct 25th-Oct 30th – will consist of a variety of ways for alumni, students, and friends to show their Badger spirit virtually
- Multicultural Homecoming Yard Show – Friday, October 29th 4:30pm-6:00pm; Shannon Hall
- Homecoming Parade, Friday, Oct 29th 6pm-7pm (down state street; sponsored by student homecoming committee)
- Block Party and Friday Night Fifth Quarter, Friday, Oct 29th; 7pm-9pm, Alumni Park/One Alumni Place (virtual and in-person) - an evening of celebration with vendors, speakers, etc.
- Multicultural Tailgate and Watch Party, Saturday, Oct 30th, 10:30am – 3:00pm, Pyle Center (in-person)