What Do Pathways Campus & Community Liaisons Do?
The Pathways Campus & Community Liaisons (PCCLs) work to provide culturally appropriate academic support, student advocacy, leadership development, civic engagement, and cultural awareness to ALL students. Through collaboration with and connections to student organizations, academic departments, advisors across campus, and the university and greater community, the PCCLs support students in setting and reaching goals, gaining leadership skills, and developing academic profiles of success.
What Are the Goals of Pathways?
- Promoting shared values of diversity and inclusion
- Improving coordination of campus diversity planning
- Engaging the campus leadership for diversity and inclusion
- Improving institutional access through elective recruitment of diverse students, faculty, staff, and through elective relationship building with the wider community, and
- Improving institutional success through improved retention