From our signature Diversity Forum, which is open to the entire campus and community, to faculty receptions and cultural heritage celebrations, the Office of the Vice Provost & Chief Diversity Officer along with the Division of Diversity, Equity & Educational Achievement hosts an annual series of events to learn and share about diversity practices and issues, salute the achievements of diverse individuals on campus and in the community, and to instruct and celebrate traditions with our students.
Our events are designed to fill people-centric needs at myriad levels of diversity and inclusion. We work with countless faculty and administrative partners, experts, student organizations and facilitators to offer quality events and programming on both an ongoing and as-needed basis, while always valuing innovation and the best practices that will move our work toward excellence.
The result is a campus where every individual can feel included, respected and recognized for all aspects of their identity, as well as be ensured that fearless educational “sifting and winnowing” prepares and empowers them to realize the traditional Wisconsin Idea to influence people’s lives beyond the boundaries of the classroom.
All Campus Diversity Events
- July 1
- July 3Lunchtime Wellness11:30 AM, Allen Centennial Garden
- July 9Title and Total Compensation (TTC) Project July 2019 Employee ForumFor all UW–Madison employees9:00 AM, Follow signs, Gordon Dining and Event Center
- July 9Title and Total Compensation (TTC) Project July 2019 Employee ForumFor all UW–Madison employees1:00 PM, Memorial Union
- July 10Immigrant Journeys from South of the Border: “¡Llegué a Wisconsin!”The Wisconsin Humanities Council12:00 AM, Overture Center, 201 State St, Madison, WI 53703
- July 10Lunchtime Wellness11:30 AM, Allen Centennial Garden